Veja Venturi chunky-soled sneaker is the new favorite. It's like your are walking on clouds. Above all the sneakers are made of sustainable fabrics and materials. As organic cotton, recycled PET and wild rubber.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather, 3D-Knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (5% natural latex from Brazil & 5% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
- Normal to size
- Removable insole
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Shop the look
Maybe you like these items too