Veja Venturi chunky-soled sneaker is our new favorite! A cool sneaker with removable insoles, it's like your are walking on clouds.
Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather, 3D-Knit & TPU details
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (5% natural latex from Brazil & 5% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
⋅ Normal to size
⋅ Removable insole
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Shop the look
Maybe you like these items too